Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One week left in DeKalb!

This is such a busy, busy week for everyone.  Classes are starting back up at Northern and I feel so out of it...just sitting at home, reading my travel books.  I just have this feeling that I should be sitting in the Psych and Computer Building on campus, reading chapters upon chapters about developmental child psychology.  My dad and I spent the past few days in Iowa visiting family and my planner is filled up with last dinners and get-togethers with friends here in town.  I can't believe that I will be leaving in one week.  I have yet to start packing...my goal for today.  My pre-departure information packet, which contains my tickets, participant list, and hopefully my Spanish family's information, should arrive today or tomorrow.  The nerves are starting to settle in.  Sometimes I think that I must be crazy to do something like this.  But I can't wait!  I'll post again next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment