Monday, February 13, 2012

Adelante, Juntos Adelante

Happy (early) Valentine's Day to everyone back home.  I had a little time on my hands today so I thought I'd write a quick update.  This past weekend was pretty relaxing.  I bought a paper to read throughout the week, went out for coffee, and sketched a little bit.  As tomorrow approaches, I have realized that it has been four years since the fatal shooting at Northern Illinois University.  While our community should always remember those who lost their lives in that tragedy, it is important to always look ahead.  Forward, Together Forward.  This upcoming weekend I will be in Toledo and Madrid with AIFS again.  A couple of friends and I are desperately attempting to purchase tickets for the Real Madrid soccer game on Saturday night.  It is not working.  I will update my blog and post new pictures on Facebook after this weekend.  Feliz Día de San Valentín a todos.   

No comments:

Post a Comment